Our younger riders will stay in our purpose built country cottage. We welcome children (8years – 18 years) from overseas to come and enjoy the fun and excitement of riding and looking after our ponies in our Pony Club Camp. Our young guests are supervised at all times to ensure that all activities are carried out safely.
- 8.30am - Breakfast
- 9.00am – catch ponies and groom, riding lesson, which is a mixture of dressage, ground work, showjumping.
- 11.30 – English Lesson – Grammar and Conversation
- 1.00pm – Lunch at the Lodge
- 2.15pm – Return to the stables for more riding , hacking through the country side, and pony games.
- 4.00pm –Stable duties – grooming, feeding and taking the ponies to the field.
- 6.00pm Dinner at the Lodge