Unaccompanied ChildrenRiding / Riding With English:
Our younger riders will stay in our purpose built country cottage. We welcome children (8years – 18 years) from overseas to come and enjoy the fun and excitement of riding and looking after our ponies in our Pony Club Camp. Our young guests are supervised at all times to ensure that all activities are carried out safely.
· 8.30am - Breakfast
· 9.00am – catch ponies and groom, riding lesson, which is a mixture of dressage, ground work, showjumping.
· 11.30 – English Lesson – Grammer and Conversation
· 1.00pm – Lunch at the Lodge
· 2.15pm – Return to the stables for more riding , hacking through the country side, and pony games.
· 4.00pm –Stable duties – grooming, feeding and taking the ponies to the field.
· 6.00pm Dinner at the Lodge
In addition to this programme in the evenings there is the opportunity to do some extra riding sessions if the children are not too tired! Games and other fun through English is organised after dinner. There are trips to the local village of Adare during the week and also a visit to a Medieval Castle on the grounds of Adare Manor for cultural interest. On the last day there is a Competition and Assessment for the riders and they are awarded with a Clonshire Course Completion Certificate and Rosette.
Transfers to and from the Airport can be organized also.